Erin Lugo, LPC
Located at 4231 Laclede Ave., St. Louis, MO 63108
Meet Erin Lugo, Licensed Profession Counselor (LPC) & Registered Art Therapist (ATR)
I am passionate about providing a safe and welcoming therapeutic space. As a licensed mental health counselor and registered Art Therapist, I believe in the power of both talk and creative arts therapy as methods to heal and create meaningful change. My approach to therapy is humanistic and person-centered in nature, in that, I believe you reach your fullest potential when you are your truest self. Together, we will identify your strengths and unique qualities that have helped you cope up until this point and assess what challenges might be holding you back from achieving your most fulfilling life. My goal is to help you increase introspection and awareness related to both the negative and positives within your life while incorporating useful coping skills to use along the way. Together, we will work towards change in a way that feels right for you.
My training as a therapist is rooted in trauma informed therapy, solution focused therapy, relational therapy and humanistic psychology. When appropriate and desired, I utilize art therapy in sessions.
Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Self Esteem, Identity, Life Transitions, Children, Teens, Young Adults, Art Therapy
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) Missouri
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) Massachusetts
- Registered Art Therapist
- Lesley University: Master’s in Mental Health Counseling: Art Therapy Specialization
- University of Missouri- Kansas City: Bachelor in Studio Art, Minor in Psychology
- Art Therapist in a short term inpatient medical care facility
- Intensive In-Home Therapist
- School Based Counselor
- Outpatient Therapist