Alana Goldstein Jacobs, LPC
Located at 13975 Manchester Rd., Ste. 3, Ballwin, MO 63011
Meet Alana Goldstein Jacobs, LPC, MEd
My goals are to support the whole family and empower parents to learn strategies to strengthen their bonds and relationships between children and parenting figures to secure emotionally healthy children, adolescents, and parent figures. Using principles and techniques from play therapy, family therapy, and parent coaching, therapy together will focus on emotional responses, relationship patterns within the family, strategies with direct observation and skill building tools to manage emotion regulation and behavior modification.
Parenting, School Issues, ADHD, Anxiety, behavioral issues, coping skills, depression, divorce, grief, education and learning disabilities, life transitions, marital and premarital, pregnancy, prenatal and postpartum, and self-esteem.
- Masters: University of Missouri-St. Louis, MEd Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Undergraduate: Clark University, Psychology
- Undergraduate: Positive outcomes in Couples therapy with homework completion
- Counseling and Social Advocacy Center at UMSL and Compass Health Network
- Case Manager and Counseling Intern - Compass Health Network
- School Based Therapist - Jewish Family Services